In dreams

 



Canción compuesta por Roy Orbison en 1963. 

La canción tiene siete movimientos en los que Orbison canta a través de dos octavas , 

David Lynch usó la canción en la película Blue Velvet.


Letra


A candy-colored clown they call the Sandman

Tiptoes to my room every night

Just to sprinkle star dust and to whisper

Go to sleep, everything is all right


I close my eyes, then I drift away

Into the magic night, I softly say

A silent prayer like dreamers do

Then I fall asleep to dreams, my dreams of you


In dreams, I walk with you

In dreams, I talk to you

In dreams, you're mine all the time

We're together in dreams, in dreams


But just before the dawn

I awake and find you gone

I can't help it, I can't help it if I cry

I remember that you said goodbye


It's too bad that all these things

Can only happen in my dreams

Only in dreams

In beautiful dreams

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Abendlied, de Rheinberger

With God on our side