I've heard that song before

 



Versión de Harry James de la canción de 1942 de Jule Styne y letra de Sammy Cahn para el musical de 1942 Youth on Parade de Albert  Rogell .

Jule Styne compuso canciones como Three Coins in the Fountain para la película de Jean Negulesco, Funny Girl, Los caballeros las prefieren rubias, 


Canción optimista de recuerdo de los mejores momentos vividos.


Letra

It seems to me I've heard that song before

It's from an old familiar score

I know it well, that melody

It's funny how a theme recalls a favorite dream

A dream that brought you so close to me

I know each word because I've heard that song before

The lyrics said "forever more"

Forever more's a memory

Please have them play it again

And I'll remember just when I've heard that lovely song before




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Abendlied, de Rheinberger

With God on our side